Font Awesome Link Not Working
Font Awesome Link Not Working. I am using font awesome 4.3.0 just linking from maxcdn works as mentioned here, but to host in your server putting fonts and css in same folder worked for me, like this. Path stored must be clear.

The only thing i observed is when i to use other icons like truck, clock, etc.they work out perfectly. Sometimes it works, most of the times it does not. I'm using the min.js script and the current config is:
1) I Want To Use The Logo As A Link Back To Ind.
Be also aware between differences between font awesome 5 & 4 and below, the fab means it's the newer version, i.e. There are many ways we can use font awesome in different types of applications. The only thing i observed is when i to use other icons like truck, clock, etc.they work out perfectly.
Use Font Awesome Icons In Css.
Describe the bug font awesome glyphs are not shown anymore in link texts. I am trying to add a font awesome icon in front of my delete & settings link button but its not working. I have shared with you fon.
Here You Can Find Differences Between These Versions, Including Information About Prefixes.
Sometimes it works, most of the times it does not. And in bentonville , boston , chicago , grand rapids , joplin , kansas city , seattle , tampa , and vergennes. Make sure your unicode format is correct.
When I'm Using Adblock Plus, This Icon Is.
If you need it, you have my condolences. Some may experience font awesome not working on server side setups, but i think the fixes are going to be the same. Please below are my latest codes :
A Version Of The Plugin That Supports Font Awesome 6 Is In The Works.
When you turn on the cdn, the web server tells the browser to get some resources from the cdn and the cdn says get some files from font awesome server. I had try everything i could, but isn’t working out. I am using font awesome 4.3.0 just linking from maxcdn works as mentioned here, but to host in your server putting fonts and css in same folder worked for me, like this.